1. The size of the e-commerce industry in China is enormous, topping $577 billion USD
2. Search engines, especially Baidu, service over 628 million individuals, on mobile alone
3. A majority of 25-34 year olds in China make a purchase online, every day
4. China has the highest rate of e-commerce repurchase across the globe
5. Groceries, followed by Women's Apparel, are the top categories of purchase online
Join us on Friday, November 25th in Shanghai, or online following the #luxdigital hashtag to hear from China E-Commerce experts such as Vanessa Qian, VP Marketing & E-Commerce at Sephora, Thibault Villet, CEO of Mei.com, Wan Zhang, General Manager of Baidu, John Hamilton, Director, Marketing Communications APAC of Four Seasons Hotels & Resort, and more.